Why Blog?

I have always admired those who take time to offer thoughts and advice through blogging. And I have learned so much through their words and have often been encouraged. With three girls, working on the family dairy farm, a passion for youth ministry, I find it difficult to find something just for me. I have had a journal for all of my adult life, and find writing very therapeutic, so why not. I don't know if my words will have an impact on anyone, or teach anyone anything. But I will be satisfied knowing that I am taking some time out for me. This is my great escape.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blogs on the way...

Hi everyone!

I hope you haven't completly given up on me! I just wanted to let you know that I do have some blogs coming! They will include "Life on the Farm....", "My little singer..." and "My old little treasures..."

So stay tuned!

1 comment: